Commercial Storm Damage Restoration
When preparing for storms or any harsh conditions SERVPRO® of Washington/Woolwich wants to help you create a plan in case of emergency.
- Establish a Storm Emergency team and an action plan.
- Employees should understand their duties for facility protection, coordination of cleanup, salvage, and a restoration operation after the storm
- Update action plan annually
- Inspect and clean all roof drains
- Close unnecessary openings and making windows and doors weather-tight
Stock, Inventory, Storage, and Equipment
- Review inside storage arrangements and relocate all susceptible materials off of floors and away from windows
- Secure hoisting or loading equipment such as cranes and bulk cargo loaders
- Shut off gas supplies, shut off electrical equipment, shut off all sensitive electrical equipment, and fill emergency generator or other backup power sources’ fuel tanks
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Storm and Water Restoration Industry with over 2180 Franchises
- Highly Trained Storm and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Storm or Flood Damage? Call Us Today (856) 241-9997
Commercial Restoration Presents Unique Challenges
SERVPRO of Washington / Woolwich has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial storm or water damage emergencies. Regardless of your property type or size, we will respond quickly to clean the property and manage the restoration project through to its completion. Learn more about our training and certifications.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Washington / Woolwich will respond immediately to the storm or flood event affecting your commercial property, regardless of the size or scope of the damage. We are part of a national network of over 2180 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale events and disasters.
We are proud to be a part of our community and strive to provide the residents and business owners in our area the fastest response times and our best work each and every day.
We are proud to serve our local communities: